Saturday 13 February 2016

bits and bobs..


Some garage time while it rains (Lots). 

Cut the arch protectors to the correct profile and fixed them on. Not completely happy with them but they will do until the summer when I will replace if they haven't fallen off by then.


The rear view mirror is fine when you don't have a helmet on but with a helmet on its really difficult to see anything. So sadly I was sat in the garage with my helmet on adjusting the mirror. Its now in a much lower position. Looking forward to checking it out on the road.


Wanted to investigate how to fit the crutch straps, so out came the drivers seat.  My original plan was to fit the crutch strap to the same fixings the waist harness fixes to but this won't work as the seat pillar fixings will get in the way. Looks like I will need to fix to the steel cross seat supports but its going to be tight.



No comments:

Post a Comment