Friday 12 December 2014

Deposit Paid.......

So this week I put my deposit down on a MNR Vortx..

I went with the Vortx RT Plus kit for a bike engine. With the recommendation of MNR I have gone with the CBR1000RR engine, also a couple of other Locostbuilders members have recommended this engine. It appears the CBR1000 is a good reliable engine and is one of the lightest in its class.

Decided on the full race cage with the detachable side protection bars, love the look plus I get the added protection. I have also opted for the paddleshift, i've had a similar setup on my past RS3 and it was fantastic, I like not having to take my hands off the wheel. The RS3 version perhaps a little more complex. 

MNR are telling me I should be able to collect the kit in February. I cannot wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment