Thursday 11 December 2014

Mk Indy or MNR Vortx....

When I first started looking at 7 style kit cars again (early 20's) I really had my heart set on an MK Indy. At the time they seemed like the most popular and a really liked the look of them.

Coming back to look again with the full intention this time of buying one my first choice was still a MK Indy.  After a some extensive research it appears that the MK Indy is more aimed at a builder that is happy to get their hands very dirty with alot of home engineering. I'd like to build my own car but I am not sure I am ready to engineer parts, I want a more simple build, a more of a bolt together build.

Everyone recommend the MNR Vortx, most people only have good things to say about the cars and the company. The other big selling point for me was the fact MNR have been doing really well in latest RGB championship, so they are also a very good performer.

The guys at MNR recommend a CBR1000RR engine, they are very light and will also push out 175BHP. Plus you can enter these engines straight into the RGB should I get really hooked.


No comments:

Post a Comment