Sunday 10 May 2015

Coolant Hoses / Electric water pump


Silicone hoses and aluminium tubing turned up. I had already worked out the route and have been waiting for the tubes to be beaded. 

The electric pump just hangs in the air and suspended using the hoses it seems to work well as it shouldn't vibrate on anything.  





My coolant temperature sender comes out from a billet adatper



The hoses are pretty level coming from the pump to below the radiator. It was advised to keep it as level as possible so not to create any air locks. I pass the hose through the large hole under the steering rack plate.







I blank off the other side of the coolant thermostat housing. 





Still working on the header tank.. To be continued.. 


3 comments:

  1. hire pumps

    Get the best flygt pump parts Australia. Hire pumps, Submersible pumps at SnortPump. get all types of pump parts near me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked your Information. Keep up the good work. Engine Driven Water Pump

    ReplyDelete