Sunday 24 May 2015

Its Alive....


After alot of head scratching I thought I would check some rewiring I had to do to the throttle position sensor. Seems like the later engines come with an additional section of loom that connections the TPS to the main loom. Unfortunately I don't have this section of the loom and at £39.95 I wasn't going to buy one either so I had to make my own. I took the rule of a few other connector checking the wiring from right to left and wired in the TPS in the same way..  Typical when I rewired this I got a spark straight away..

The first start up.. Embarrassing that my Mother had popped round at the same time, perhaps she came with some luck.


Second Start...


The engine is crazy loud with just the downpipes fitted.. I must get the pipework and silencer ordered as run time will be a minimum for now else I will seriously piss off the neighbours.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment