Sunday 14 June 2015

Busy Day Rewiring..


Its been a busy day/weekend rewiring.  I knew this part was going to be a long/slow process but it really is slow. I am taking my time making sure I get it right.

I started with covering the cables going to the injectors, I used plastic sleeve to product the wires, prefer the look of this compared to wrap. I started off using electric tape to join the sleeving but its cheap and has already started coming off. Going to get some Self-Amalgamating tape.










All the cables tidy ready to go down the tunnel


Or maybe not..









There was loads that was able to come out the fuse box, headlight relay, fan relays, lots of fuses etc that are not needed.  A screw driver can be used to take the connector out to clean it up rather than just to cut the wires.





Fuse box fixed up next to the ECU





Bloody wire strippers got me!!!  Ouch!


Its bleeding on the inside!!!!


Ok no its really hurting, time for some ice and a pin to let some blood out.


Panic over back to it!







The cage comes in handy sorting the cables.










No comments:

Post a Comment