Sunday 21 June 2015

Throttle pedal return


My throttle pedal is a little lazy going back into its sitting position. This it making the engine hold the revs when you press the throttle pedal.

Been racking my brain on how I am going to go about sorting this. I thought a spring was going to have to go on the bottom of the pedal going back towards the driver to rectify this. I was concerned this would get in the way of the drivers foot.  I purchased a spring kit that had loads of different large springs. I'd forgotten the front of the pedal overhangs the lower part of the pedal so a spring between the higher part and the pedal box worked perfectly. A little Keith Robinson but it works well.


Still not happy with the cable end, it feels really snappy. I might try and find another cable end, just limited on space.


No comments:

Post a Comment