Sunday 14 June 2015

Tidying up the loom, temp/oil sender, pressure switch connected up...


Started to tidy up the wiring, some of the cables are far to long but I am not about to start soldering again so thats a job for next winter.




Been a little lazy on the temperature and pressure switch, think I was too excited about getting the engine going I left them for later.


The misses helped me with this one.. With the system already full with coolant it came gushing out as soon as you remove the sender.


Mrs Knobby doing a good job..   :)


Not sure I like her using the camera while she's helping. 


Her poor little pinky hurt from all the hard work..


Sender fitted, I used PTFE tape to seal. I had to use an earth strap to make sure the system was correctly earthed to get a decent reading.



Cables for the pressure switch wired up. Gotta love a bit of heatshrink.


Earth strap for the oil temperature sender.


Again needed the Misses help to stop the oil gushing out.




Managed to use an unused bracket fixing to fix the earth strap to.








No comments:

Post a Comment