Sunday 13 September 2015

Digidash Config...


Turns out the digidash config was wrong..  Driving to the MOT yesterday I was apparently doing 130-150 most of the way and a max speed of about 170mph, it felt pretty quick but not that quick.

I was sent the wrong diff which is a 3.14 and not a 3.38. My config file was setup for a 3.38 when I doubled checked.

Right before my throttle detached itself from the pedal I tried to give it a good amount of full throttle, I was impressed with the acceleration as I launched up the road. Soon the red lights were flashing on the digidash to change gear. I came home impressed with the way it performed. It wasn't until later that day I started playing with the digidash config and noticed the max rpm was set to 6500 rpm.  So yesterday when I was impressed with the acceleration to redline it was actually only half the rev range of the 13000 redline of the CBR engine. Can't wait to push it some more now.

Below is the laptop plugged into the digidash/datalogger.


The below odometer shows 72 miles, however it was only a 22 mile round trip. Will contact ETB to see if I can reset this. lol.

On the below screen I made so the SVA default LCD was selected. This enables the digidash to start up on the speedo as standard.


The low oil pressure alarm when off a few times on the drive yesterday. All the time I had oil pressure it just went down to 15-30 at low revs. I will keep these setting like this for now and ensure the oil is topped up to the right level. If everything appears to be fine I will set the minimum RPM to 3000.

I've changed to fuel level warning to 35% as I started to run out of feel at about 20% while it was on the driveway. 

I might also consider changing the battery warning as the reverse gear seriously sucks the power! 


For the IVA i've turned off most of the displays. 


I set the Peak RPM to the correct 13000 RPM, currently the delta is set to per rpm. I'm assuming each LED will light 500 RPM backwards from the redline. Based on this the green lights won't show until 10,500 rpm. Might change it to 1000 so it starts at 8000 rpm and I see a light per 1000 rpm till redline.  Need to make sure I don't get any lights show when on the motorway cruising.  At 70-80 mph will I be doing more than 8000 RPM??  Using an online calculator, looks like i'll be doing 80 MPH at 8000 RPM. 


Gear ratios found on Wiki..


With regards to the coil pulse, I see some people set it at 2 and others at 4. Going to get the power commander plugged in at the same time and check RPM on the digidash see if they are the same. Going to test this tomorrow when I am in from work.

The speed calculations are based on the wheels size,  diff, here is where I had to change the diff details as it was 3.38 by default.











No comments:

Post a Comment