Monday 11 January 2016

It's been a good day...


Phoned up the DVLA at 16:40 and see if they had started my application after having it since New Years Eve (11 Days)..

To my surprise the chap on the phone said "Its all registered, here's your registration ...... Its all road legal tax has been arranged and you can buy some plates and use it on the road"    I said don't I need the V5 to get plates, he was like well yes but if you can get them then its road legal.

Ordered some show plates from an online store, just missed the next day cut off so hopefully these will turn up in a couple of days.  Failing that the V5 should land this week.

WOW WOW...  Mega quick, I thought it was going to be another month at least.

Spent the evening putting the car back together..








Weather doesn't look too bad over the next few days..





No comments:

Post a Comment