Sunday 3 January 2016

Jumper Terminals


Since I broke down and the battery wasn't charging I thought it was best to install a set of jumper terminals as the battery was so difficult to get to at the side of the road/track.  

The RAC chap recommended using set of Anderson plug which sounded like a good idea. 

The kit I asked for Xmas comes with a set of jumper leads to an Anderson plug and the other side will be an Anderson plug hardwired into the cars electrics. 




I will fix the positive to the positive busbar and the negative to the battery side of the isolator. This way I will be able to switch the connection off to the car electrics.


Wiring again!  Good fun is small doses...


All ready to wire up but I was out to lunch so had to postpone the install.



No comments:

Post a Comment