Thursday 30 April 2015

Oil Temperature sender / Oil Cooler


My standard oil cooler is now redundant as I am running an external oil cooler and my coolant no longer runs through this system. Oil still passes through the system so its a good location to fit the oil temperature sender. Its been recommended that Its drilled and tapped into the hollow bolt head.



On removing the standard cooler I marked the location of the cooler as it must go back in the same location.




The standard cooler is really heavily. Going to see if I can get it replaced, a good weight saving to be had here.



Heres the nut bolt that needs to be drilled and tapped. I've sent this off as my drilling and tapping skills are not the best.

My EBT oil temperature sender will screw into the end of this bolt once complete.


No comments:

Post a Comment