Saturday 4 April 2015

Ride out in another MNR Vortx..


Rob took advantage of the UK's best Bank Holiday weather and came over to pick up his quick release I sorted on a group buy..




My First ride out in a bike powered car.. Such a shame the weather wasn't better. I thought I was going to get soak and although my left arm was drenched I didn't actually get that wet.

I've had and ridden a fair amount of motorbikes, sat in a bike powered car was quite a strange experience, sound wise it feels like you are sat on a bike but actually in a car.  The noise was a massive smile factor. Rob had to take it pretty steady as there was alot of standing water on the roads. We passed one van in the ditch and then another car on its roof with loads of emergency services around it so I was quite pleased Rob took it easy.



Sorry the only pictures I took...



No comments:

Post a Comment