Thursday 30 April 2015

The Making of my coolant system..


As I am running the electric water cooler my coolant hose setup is a little different to the MNR setup. This meant there was a little trial and error to get the setup correct. 

Below is my base kit to try and get a setup. 


The electric pump with the connections the wrong way round as it works better for my solution.


Trying to keep the pipes as level as possible on the run between the front and back of the car. I come out the bottom of the radiator, then through the holes in the steering rack plate and then across to the pump behind the engine.








The electric pump should just hang there however I might have to make a bracket to support it.



The wrong connections to my radiator were sent so I couldn't get it fully connected up.

No comments:

Post a Comment