Sunday 5 July 2015

Brake lines..


Today I wanted to start bleeding the brakes, before that could happen I needed to connect up all the copper lines and drill the tub to allow the flexi hoses through. 





I used grommets where the lines came through the tub.


Looks nice and neat.


The lines connect to the rear of the calliper, I got confused to start off with as I thought the lines replaced one of the bleed nipples. I missed the connection at the back of the calliper.







I had to raise the front T as my coolant hose was now in the way.




There won't be any bleeding going on today.. Well only my blood from cutting my hand on the glass tub a number of times.

I am missing some locking nuts to hold the flexi hoses to the chassis.  Ordered some M10 x 1 half nuts today.


No comments:

Post a Comment