Sunday 26 July 2015

Rear suspension settings/height.

Next job was to give the rear end its basic settings, make sure everything was tight before fitting the rear arches as it was going to be easier at this point.

I stole the below information off Ed's Blog..   Link below, if you haven't read it you need to its helped massively with my build.
http://mnrvortxrpehayabusa.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/geometry-settings.html

Toe 1mm in on each corner80mm front ride height measured on side panel lower edge where nosecone touches.130mm rear ride height measured on side panel lower edge where rear wheel arch meets tub at front.The ride heights will take a while to settle from new damper wise :- road 3 clicks front and rear 6 clicks                        track 6 clicks front and rear 10 clicksthis is a good starting point

With the suspension all tight I added the caps to the bolt heads for the IVA and noted down the ones I'd need to order that I was missing.





No comments:

Post a Comment