Tuesday 21 July 2015

Headlights


I have pair of second hand headlights that were donated by another owner..


Been trying for a couple of days to get them apart as I have not been able to find any instructions on how to take them apart.


Finally got them apart.. Its a simple screw at the top and then they pull apart at the top with a catch at the bottom.



I pleased the wrap with new stuff as the old one was looking a little tatty.



Lights in position with the cables fed through the light bar.


Not fixed in place yet.



After working on the lights for a few hours i've decided to wire them a different way. The lights at the moment have a short loom that run to the car where you connect them up. I've got loads of free cable on the loom side of the car so I am going to run this through the light bar and up into the lights. I will then wire them up inside the lights. This way they should be much easier to replace the lights in the future and it makes it cleaner inside the car.


No comments:

Post a Comment