Sunday 26 July 2015

Rear arches

My Pal Adam came round to help with the rear arches. Its much easier as a two man job.

I had to get them lined up correctly first. With the suspension setup correctly the wheels were in the correct position.


We made sure the distance between the tyre and arch was the same all the way round.


With the ache securely taped into position we moved the wheel and fixed a couple of bolts into position.



Adam enjoying a glass of milk..



Its really fiddly getting some of the nuts in place.


I've used normal M6 bolts for fitting, but I plan on replacing these with plastic bolts like most. Reason for this is they are brittle so snap easily, so if I ever spin off on the track and have contact it shouldn't damage the main tub.













Pushed the beading into place before tightening.




One side done.. Looking good!




Time for some lunch!


Now for the other side..



Both side done.. Looks really phat now.. 














I had to roll it outside to take some pictures..




















No comments:

Post a Comment