Sunday 8 March 2015

Brake/fuels line fixing, Diff install, engine in..


Didn't have all day on the car today, I had to do garden centre duties before garage time could commence..  :-)

Wanted to get the lines around the diff completed so I could take advantage of having my Father around to lend a had fitting the diff later.






With all the lines fixed in we could fit the diff. I got under the car to support the weight while my Father lifted it into place. With a few bolts pushed through the mount it held the weight of the diff.



Used the washers as spacers, then threadlocked the bolts and tightened up.



Loads of room under the diff for the lines.







We discussed how we were going to get the engine in and the process, before I know its in the car.  I wasn't really ready for it to go in but its good to check all the lines are free and fixings work.

Some action shocks taken by the misses..





There you go.. Its in..  The fixings don't meet up well so I need to investigate that.















No comments:

Post a Comment