Friday 6 March 2015

More bits from MNR and Pedal box fixing nightmare.

Got a little pack from MNR today.. Had a few missing washers and nuts, plus the bearings for the rockers. I ordered the clutch cable and throttle cable as they were cheap and i'd need them to finish off the pedals. 






With the fixings in from MNR I decided to start securing down the pedal box. My chassis has a steal ledge the pedal box sits on, this ledge I believe it to have a stronger base to attached the pedals to rather than an aluminium floor.







This ledge makes it nearly impossible to do all the nuts up. It took me 2 hours to get three up tight, I will be able to get the other rear nut tight but the front one is impossible so will probably drill a hole in the floor big enough to get a socket through to tighten it up. Then use a bung to seal this.  Might be an advantage if ever I need a drain hole.

The guys on the Facebook owners club where a great help tonight.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MNRsportscars/


No comments:

Post a Comment