Saturday 14 March 2015

Fuel Lines


Was time to finish off the front fuel lines. Found out a few days ago I could run a standard CBR fuel pump in my tank. AB Performance offer a swirl pot that is welded to the bottom of the tank and then the fuel pump bolts to this. The bonus of doing this means you don't have to run a separate fuel pressure regular and only one fuel line is required. I had already run two fuel lines, so thought I would keep one as a spare or if I decided to a different route in the future I had the line available.





Wasn't easy to drill in the tunnel but after a while you get used to getting the drill into some small spaces.


I was worried about these lines, couldn't see how I was going to tidy them up.





Was really happy with the results, its quite neat, the line are not very straight but overall I am happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment