Thursday 5 March 2015

Bulks head and brake reservoir fitment


Time to fit the upper part of the drivers side bulk head panel. It needed a fair amount of trimming to make it fit. Then drilled, tiger sealed and riveted. 



I'm not overly happy with the cut panel but I'm not sure you will see if when everything is installed.



I installed the master cylinder so I can see where the brake reservoir and mount needed to be fitted.


Couple of holes to hold the bracket in place.



 I used a small amount of tiger seal to stop vibration and to help hold it in place.


I haven't fitted the strap yet as I will wait until I am ready to fix the lines etc.




While I had the tiger seal out I decided to seal up the passenger side bulk head panel. Its now completely sealed so no air or water can enter. 












I tidied up the rear brake lines, not ready to fix them into place until I have offered up the diff and fuel tank. I will also run the fuel lines so I know the route and where everything can be secured down.




No comments:

Post a Comment