Saturday 23 April 2016

Diff Swop


After giving the car a really good clean last weekend ready for Goodwood and Stoneleigh next weekend this weekend I decided to swop over the diff. 







Nice day, I should really be out in it, not in the garage.


Jacked up and ready to go.





The diff was still leaking, was the right decision to get it swopped out before and long run.



Wheels off, seats out, tunnel cover off.



Back panel also had to come off which I was hoping I could avoid.



Prop disconnected.


Uprights off to allow the drive shafts to come out.



The diff wouldn't come out without the cover being removed. Oil was like mug again. I was going to reuse this but think I'll treat the rebuilt one to some new oil.


Diff out.



New diff in.



Its been a long day, will do some more tomorrow. Need to get some diff oil from somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment