Thursday 12 February 2015

Some more bits turned up..


Limp home kit from AB Performance.. Also some withs some instructions.

I would like to find some little junction boxes to house these. Need to keep a lookout.




TIGER SEAL!!!! 

Apparently I am going to use lots of this stuff. Thought I would get a few just so I am ready.


One of the guys on the owners club were discussing an iPhone charger that didn't work and someone recommended the following so I thought I would order one up as they were only cheap. 

Hadn't even thought about a charger but if I am out for the day in the car it will 100% be needed.


Here's the Ebay link
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/361087136998?_trksid=p2060778.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT



4 comments:

  1. Where did you purchase this charger from? Looks like a good addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off Ebay... heres the link - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/361087136998?_trksid=p2060778.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

    Have you built or building a Vortx?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a kit car but didn't build it due to not really having the time, I have a Tiger Cat E1 but I have probably rebuilt the entire thing twice since I have had it so my first excuse doesn't really cut it :D. I will probably build one when I am older however I am interested watching your build. Very detailed :) keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't decide whether to buy or build, in the end decided to built so I could get the spec I wanted, plus I've always wanted to do it. If I build it I think I am more than likely to keep it longer.

      Thanks for your comments.. Hopefully not too detailed (boring).

      Delete