Friday 23 October 2015

Waiting...

Sorry not much going on recently.

This weekend will be spent finalising for IVA. Getting the car and all paperwork I need to take with me.

Also going to get together all the tools and spares I need to take.

Rob (Green MNR) is coming with me on Tuesday. Great to have a helping hand, can load his car up with gear and he's done and SVA and passed first time so fingers crossed he will bring some luck with him!

Ordered myself a new helmet and got the misses one .. Pictures to follow.

Been reading up loads on Intercoms having been out a couple of times now it's only really possible to communicate using hand signals so decided to wanted intercoms, more to follow!

Off to the garage to make a start on finishing everything for the IVA.



No comments:

Post a Comment