Friday 28 August 2015

Fitting drivers harness and seat


  Some more trim turned up today so I could finish off putting trim round the outside of the seats so I could finally fit them.

Also been holding off fitting the harness and seats as I've not been able to find a suitable cover for the reverse gear. Searching round the garage trying to find a solution and talking to the Misses about making a box cover at work.  Then I stumbled across the left over pieces of head protection, the perfect roll bar formed half circle made a perfect gear cover.

I used Tiger seal to stick the covers to the tunnel. I'm complete happy with the results as the tiger seal went everywhere and the covers were difficult to hold in place. 


The harnesses were bolted into position.


The harnesses look amazing, am really pleased with the results. I couldn't resist jumping in and strapping myself in. They hold you really firm but are still comfortable.





Bit concerned about the metal adjusters hitting on the plastic body so looking for some felt to stick to the body.


No comments:

Post a Comment