Monday 26 January 2015

An Exciting day...


Engine turned up today..  Feel like its all starting to kick off now. Its getting exciting now!


Out the boot of the car and into the garage, needs a clean up and to see whats required.



This is scary...  I started to freak out, lots of wires, lots of connectors, lots of stuff I know nothing about! 




Heres the engine after a bit of cleaning..  Just got a can of WD40 out to give it a once over. I will give it more of a thorough clean soon.





A few issues, some road rash on the clutch casing, the oil pressure switch is broken. It didn't ship with any spark plugs, oh and only 1 key which is annoying.






1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Sirs, I would like to buy that engine for my bike that is in Angola-Luanda.

    Please late me know is is possible to sent to Angola, and price cost!

    ReplyDelete