Thursday 29 January 2015

Lots of new goodies.. (Delivery from AB Performance turned up)


The delivery from AB Performance turned up today.. Lots of exciting new parts




The billet sump is pretty impressive. It comes in four parts, the main sump, the lower sump which holds the sump plug, then you get a stainless steal baffle and an oil pick up.







The Haynes manual recommends Three Bond 1207B to fit the sump. AB did not supply this product. 





Gave the two billet parts a bath..  There was still a fair amount of aluminium swarf that I needed to wash away.




Prop adapter..




Billet sandwich plate, this claims up between the engine block and the oil filter.  Looks really well made. 





Oil Cooler.. its a Mocal Heavy Duty Oil Cooler - 13 Row.




Stainless steal braided hose and fittings, its one length of hose which I will calculate the lengths I need and either cut myself or send back to AB to cut and fit the fittings for me. Its horrible stuff, Andy warned me on the phone but managed to stab myself with the metal braiding just moving it around.



Water pump delete kit.


Electric water pump







No comments:

Post a Comment